This is another one of my favorite quick vegetable dishes from Paleomg.com. I make these for lunch a lot, especially when I am craving some kind of chips. The easiest way to slice these is in a food processor, but you can also use a mandolin slicer or a knife & your muscles.
Prep time: 10 minutes; Cook time: 20 minutes
- 4 sweet potatoes (try to grab skinny ones)
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF.
- Cut your sweet potatoes thin, about the thickness of a silver dollar or maybe a little thicker.
- Put some parchment paper down on a cooking sheet.
- Place sweet potato rounds on the parchment paper.
- Melt coconut oil and use a pastry/cooking brush to paint some coconut oil on top of each sweet potato round.
- Sprinkle salt on top.
- Place in the oven to bake for around 8-10 minutes.
- Flip sweet potatoes over and bake for another 5 minutes or until edges are brown and have curled up a bit.
- Let cool.